Data privacy protection
(1) Shopgate GmbH, based in Schloßstraße 10, D-35510 Butzbach, Germany (subsequently "Shopgate" or "Provider"), uses the personal data of Buyers or Merchants (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, bank details) according to the regulations of the German data protection law.
(2) The personal data of a Buyer or Merchant are used exclusively for the handling of the concluded contracts between the parties, for instance for billing purposes. Sole exception are newsletters or emails, regarding offers of Shopgate or Merchants of Shopgate, which can be unsubscribed at any time.
(3) All personal data of Buyers or Merchants that have been transmitted to Shopgate will not be accessible to third parties without a written consent from the Buyer or the Merchant. This may not apply in case of a legal or official investigation.
(5) A free support service is available under the e-mail address email@example.com, if other information is sought after or if the deletion of the the Buyer´s or Merchant´s data is desired.
(6) Data for marketing and improvement purposes shall be collected and saved on this website and on the mobile trading platforms of Shopgate. From this data user profiles with a pseudonym will be created. Cookies may be used for this as well. The collected data shall not be used to identify the visitor of this website personally and shall not be united with personal data through the carrier of the pseudonym without a consent given specifically by the person concerned.
Last Update: 17th of March 2011